Created in partnership with Supersonic Africa in Nairobi, the pack contains interviews with musicians, beautiful professional sound samples and ‘ready-to-go’ classroom exercises. Designed to support your music technology curriculum across a range of devices and software and support teachers of KS2-5 students.
Use this pack to:
- Support your music curriculum KS2-5
- Boost music technology skills for teachers and students.
- Explore East African musical influence on contemporary genres today.
- Compose using professional audio samples in DAW’s
- Play using Apps and instruments
- Inspire cross-curricular learning through music, boost diversity and inclusion.
“This programme demonstrates how communities from Africa
and the UK can connect through music.” – Cultural Consultant
- 2 x CPD sessions to support digital music skills and project delivery.
- 60+ audio files to download and keep.
- Interviews with musicians from Supersonic Africa, Kenya.
- Playlists for the classroom.
- Curriculum mapped music activities, sound files and preprepared DAW projects.
- Careers and Geography and cultural classroom activities.
- Opportunities to link with other schools and work towards performances.
Suitable for use in KS2 – 5, SEND and other alternative education and community settings.
Bring this amazing resource into your classroom today.
GET IN TOUCH ✉️
Order your pack!
To order your pack today complete the registration form here.
If you’d like to find out more you can watch the introduction to the pack and how to use it here.
Price for the complete learning pack with all content:
£119.99 (incl VAT)